If you want to be listed here as a potential host or a person interested in doing an STSMs, please send information on Contact, Topic, Time, Duration and Comments to: webmaster*at*cost-profound.eu
Interested in hosting
- Model calibration – Contact: Dr. Florian Hartig, University of Freiburg, Germany (contact), Topic: could be anything along the lines of (Bayesian) model calibration or validation, also support to contribute to TG13/14/15/18 of WG3 Time: flexible, Duration: flexible, Comments: best if you have a working model and data for calibration
- Modeling adaptive forest management – Contact: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Marek Fabrika, Technical University in Zvolen, Faculty of Forestry, Department of Forest Management and Geodesy, email@example.com, +421 455 206 298. Topic: Forest model for adaptive forest management in climate change, case study of application, Time: March-May 2016, Duration: 1-3 Month, Comments: Possible research paper as result
- Model-data integration – Contact: Michael Dietze, firstname.lastname@example.org, Department of Earth and Environment, Boston University, Boston, MA, USA. Topic: Model-Data integration & assimilation, Uncertainties in processes & scaling, Model comparison & multi-model assessment, Duration: Flexible, Comments: Would also be eager to add additional models to the PEcAn Framework for model-data integration and ecoinformatics.
- Uncertainty in forest knowledge – Contact: Dr. Michal Petr, Forest Research, Roslin, UK, Michal.Petr@forestry.gsi.gov.uk. Topic: Uncertainty as a limited or incomplete knowledge remains in the future and relates among others to forest modelling, climate change impacts, and forest planning, Time: Spring or summer 2015, Duration: Flexible , Comments: Contribution to the peer-review paper. The aim for this STSM is to review the recent literature on uncertainty and contribute to its better understanding within the climate change and forestry context.
- Modeling regeneration and initial seedling growth – Contact: Assoc. Prof. Manuel Esteban Lucas-Borja, Castilla la Mancha University, Department of Agroforestry Technology and Science and Genetics (Spain). Topic: Modeling pine species natural regeneration and initial seedling growth under different forest stand conditions. Time and duration: Flexible. Comments: Research paper as result of the work.
Interested in doing a STSM
- Bridging the gap between stakeholders perspectives – Contact: Luisa Maria da Silva Gonçalves, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, Campus 2- Morro do Lena – Alto Vieiro, Apartado 4163 | 2411-901 Leiria – Portugal, email@example.com, +351919683111. Topic: Bridging the gap between stakeholders perspectives, WG4/TG17, Time: 7 of September and 2 of October 2015, Duration: 4 weeks, Comments: